About Me

My photo
A young and slightly ignorant woman who has always loved baking and cooking, I want to make people happy with food as often as I can. I'm here to whisk away and explore!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Malted Milkshake and Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes

I really love cupcakes. I love thinking about them, looking at them on the internet, making them, decorating them, writing down recipes for them, eating them...I just really dig them. So of course, when I got an order to make not one kind of chocolate cupcake, but two, I didn't complain.
I actually had so much fun I thought to myself that maybe I'll just be a cupcake only bakery. No more cookies or cream puffs or loaves of bread...and then I remember how delicious half and half cookies were and how giddy I get watching cream puffs rise, and kneading dough? *sigh* Naw, I'll stick to being an all around classic bake-everything-I-can-get-my-hands-on bakery.

Chocolate Friends Forever... 

Perfectly puffed domes! 

All finished!

Before getting sprinkled with jimmies.

I'm proud of this photo. I'm getting better guys! I just need a decent camera that isn't 10 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment