About Me

My photo
A young and slightly ignorant woman who has always loved baking and cooking, I want to make people happy with food as often as I can. I'm here to whisk away and explore!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Last week I met with the owner of Filo's Pizza and Pasta to offer my desserts since he has no dessert menu. (They just opened.) He was willing to try some samples and even better he asked if I would be interested in doing all of their breads too. Here is the chocolate cake he asked for. It's pretty much pure chocolate! Chocolate cake, fudge frosting, chocolate drizzle and hersherys squares. It is the deathliest Death by Chocolate Cake I've ever seen. Sorry about the images. All the cameras in the house had no batteries so these are all cell phone pictures. :/



I also gave him raspberry cheesecake samles and two different loaves of bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment