About Me

My photo
A young and slightly ignorant woman who has always loved baking and cooking, I want to make people happy with food as often as I can. I'm here to whisk away and explore!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day Cake

I think this one was a joke.
The customer got it for her husband for "Mother's Day".
I was confused, but hey! (Hey!) I just make the cakes...you can use em how ever you want I guess.
You can tell I took my own pictures. :P My sister was at church and couldn't grace me with her amazing photography talents that morning.



And since I know nothing about taking good pictures, the cake looks half as good here on the internet as it did in real life.
:)
Oh yes. It was Earl Grey infused cake with Lemon Buttercream icing. For all those people who wanted to know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment