About Me

My photo
A young and slightly ignorant woman who has always loved baking and cooking, I want to make people happy with food as often as I can. I'm here to whisk away and explore!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Rainbow Blast

Me and my mom made pumpkin cupcakes yesterday.
They are uh-mazing! I am definitely making them for the fall ladies event for The Duvall Church this month.
My little brother wanted to decorate one. So I piped on frosting and gave him all the nuts, coconut, sprinkles, and sugars I had for him to customize his very own.
He called it rainbow blast.

Unfortunately he only took a bite, and then remembered he had chores to do and forgot completely about it.
It's ok, I ate the rest.

I think, when I ever open a bakery shop, I'll let little kids decorate their own cupcakes if they want to. Look at how great they turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment