About Me

My photo
A young and slightly ignorant woman who has always loved baking and cooking, I want to make people happy with food as often as I can. I'm here to whisk away and explore!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Heads up, guys!

Dear (few) people that read this blog o' mine,

I blog so much. Well, I try to blog a lot. Most of the time it fails. I've gone through so many freaking blogs it's scary.
I've tried to have "personal" blogs. Photography blogs, blogs where I list things I'm thankful for, food blogs ('ello). Truth is, I'm bad at blogging. Usually I have these high and mighty aspirations to be the next amazing-est blog ever. And then it goes by the wayside.

But that's okay. Because it's fun, even if I'm bad at it.
But I've decided to delete nearly all of my blogs (that I've remembered/still have access to. Yes. There are that many. It's shameful.) except this one. And this one I've added to bloglovin.com

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

See there? that linky looking thing has entered me into the official land of the bloglove.
I'm a true blue blogger now.
Which means I should try harder at not being bad at it.

If you bloglove, which is unlikely, you could find and follow me there now. If you actually cared, which is unlikely.

Yay!

I am sorry this post doesn't have any food or recipes. But I did mention that I wasn't very good at this, so perhaps you'll forgive me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment